Only registered user could participate in the auction. You can register a new account from the following invitation address: https://neoworld.io/account/signup?invite_channel=ONT
ONT is the only supported currency in the auction.
Players need to deposit ONT before participating the auction. The ONT deposit address is available from here.
During auction, players can transfer ONT in and out of the account, though there will be a certain period of cooling down time. No transaction fee will be charged.
At the end of auction, the balance will be transferred back to the game account.
|The Holy Place||1|
|Hi-Tech Material Enhanced||33|
The ordinary parcels will not be released during the auction. They will be open for sale when ONTLAND opens. The price will be 100ONT. When buying the ordinary parcel, the owner will get one Villa (house) and corresponding greening for free. And the owner could adjust the buildings by his/her own needs.
The non-ordinary parcels has one and only one special attribute, as following:
|Parcel Type||Base Price (ONT)||Description|
|The Holy Place||500||1. Owner could build special buildings with special functions
2. 30% add-on for fixed-income of business buildings
3. 20% add-on for ORO production
4. Owner will get special building “Teleportation Platform”
5. Owner will get special building “Monument”
|CBD||200||1. Owner could build special buildings with special functions
2. 20% add-on for fixed-income of business buildings
|Dock||60||1. Owner can build wharf and airport
2. 10% add-on for fixed-income of business buildings
|RO-Enhanced||100||1. 10% add-on for ORO production
2. Owner will get free 2 ORO factories
|Hi-Tech Enhanced||60||1. 10% add-on for hi-tech material production
2. Owner will get 2 free hi-tech factories
|Timber Enhanced||20||30% add-on on timber production|
|Stone Enhanced||20||30% add-on on stone production|
|Steel Enhanced||20||30% add-on on steel production|
On all types of parcels, the owner could build all types of material factories and business buildings.
- The initial price of the each land is decided by the attribute. (The parcels which are not bid by anyone will be available for sale with price of 100 ONT)
- Bids must be multiples of 0.1 ONT and greater than the current bid.
- After bidding for one land, that amount of ONT will be frozen that players cannot use it to bid other lands.
- Players can withdraw the bid only when he’s not the highest bidder. No fees would be charged if withdraw.
- When the auction time runs out, the land automatically belongs to the bidder with highest price and will not be auctioned again.
- The auction end time will be changed according to the bidding each time. Here are the details:
a) for each bidding, the end time is the current time plus X.
In earlier stage of the auction, X = 24.
e.g., after someone bids for a certain land, if no one bids it with a higher price in the next coming 24 hours, then this auction ends.
In the last 24 hours of the auction, X will be halved for each biding, the lowest time is 10 mins.
b) If the calculated auction end time is greater than the auction stop time (Jan. 3rd at 22:00 pm, GMT+8), then the auction ends according to the latter.
ORO (ONTLAND Rare Ore) is a token based on Ontology token standards and represents the voting power of ONTLAND. ORO is also required for the construction of certain special buildings. ORO has a total supply of 10 millions. Each island of ONTLAND will have 1 million ORO and will be activated at the time the island is opened. 95% of the 1 million ORO will be produced by constructing ORO collection factories on the island and the remaining 5% will be held in custody by the operating Ontology node for the purpose of launching events or other on-going campaigns.
After the lord election, the last 10% will be put into ORO factory mining pool.
- There are 1000 ORO will be pre-sold before ONTLAND opens. There is no other production of ORO before opening.
- The presale only opens for players who holds no less than 10 NEST.
- ORO could only be bought with NASH. The price is 1 ORO = 50,000 NASH
- The presale will start at 12:00 pm 6th May (UTC +8). There will be announcement one day before.
One ONTLAND Pass (Permanent) will be given to the owner for each parcel auctioned. The owner could activate the pass to gain permanent FREE re-entry right of ONTLAND. The passes not activated could be sold in supermarkets.
The non-ordinary parcels which are not bid by anyone will be available for sale with price of 100 ONT after ONTLAND opens. The ordinary parcels could not be bid during auction. They are available for sale with 100 ONT after the opening.
The functions of special building “Monument” are as following:
- All the player could “BLESS” at the Monument, and gain the buff “BOOST”.
- With “BOOST” buff activated, the player could “boost” any business building. By doing this, both the player and the building could gain more business value from working.
- “BLESS” will cost ORO. The price will be set by the owner of Monument. 30% of the ORO cost will go to owner and 70% will be burnt.