- Only registered user could participate in the auction. You can register a new account from the following invitation address: https://neoworld.io/account/signup?invite_channel=IOST
- IOST is the only supported currency in the auction.
- Players need to deposit IOST before participating the auction. The IOST deposit address is available from here.
- During auction, players can transfer IOST in and out of the account, though there will be a certain period of cooling down time. No transaction fee will be charged.
At the end of auction, the balance will be transferred back to the game account.
Time Start: 12:00 pm, 28th May (GMT+8) ,2019.
Duration: 7 days
Time End: 12:00 pm, 4th June (GMT+8) ,2019.
There are 9 territories in IOSTLAND. In each territory there are 30×30 parcels. All of the non-ordinary parcels (315 parcels in total) will be in auction. The details are as following:
|The Holy Place||1|
|Hi-Tech Material Enhanced||33|
The empty parcels open in auction but there is no extra villa or road on them. The remaining 500 parcels not be released during the auction, and they will be open for sale when IOSTLAND opens. The price will be 10000 IOST. When buying the ordinary parcel, the owner will get one Villa (house) and corresponding greening for free. And the owner could adjust the buildings by his/her own needs.
The non-ordinary parcels has one and only one special attribute, as following:
|Parcel Type||Base Price (IOST)||Description|
|The Holy Place||50000||1. Owner could build special buildings with special functions
2. 30% add-on for fixed-income of business buildings
3. 20% add-on for IRO production
4. Owner will get special building “Teleportation Platform”
5. Owner will get special building “Monument”
|CBD||15000||1. Owner could build special buildings with special functions
2. 20% add-on for fixed-income of business buildings
|Dock||5000||1. Owner can build wharf and airport
2. 10% add-on for fixed-income of business buildings
|RO-Enhanced||10000||1. 10% add-on for IRO production
2. Owner will get free 2 IRO factories
|Hi-Tech Enhanced||6000||1. 10% add-on for hi-tech material production
2. Owner will get 2 free hi-tech factories
|Timber Enhanced||2000||30% add-on on timber production|
|Stone Enhanced||2000||30% add-on on stone production|
|Steel Enhanced||2000||30% add-on on steel production|
|Ordinary Parcels||N/A||With pre-built villa|
On all types of parcels, the owner could build all types of material factories and business buildings.
- The initial price of the each land is decided by the attribute. (The parcels which are not bid by anyone will be available for sale with price of 10000 IOST)
- Bids must be 1% higher than current bid price. If the current price of parcel is lower than 10000 IOST, the minimum price increase is 100 IOST.
- After bidding for one land, that amount of IOST will be frozen that players cannot use it to bid other lands.
- Players can withdraw the bid only when he’s not the highest bidder. No fees would be charged if withdraw.
- When the auction time runs out, the land automatically belongs to the bidder with highest price and will not be auctioned again.
- The auction end time will be changed according to the bidding each time. Here are the details:
a) for each bidding, the end time is the current time plus X.
In earlier stage of the auction, X = 24.
e.g., after someone bids for a certain land, if no one bids it with a higher price in the next coming 24 hours, then this auction ends.
In the last 24 hours of the auction, X will be halved for each biding, the lowest time is 10 mins.
b) If the calculated auction end time is greater than the auction stop time (4th June at 12:00 pm, GMT+8), then the auction ends according to the latter.
IRO (IOSTLAND Rare Ore) is a core resource on IOSTLAND. IRO has a total supply of 10 millions. Each island of IOSTLAND will have 1 million IRO and will be activated at the time the island is opened. 95% of the 1 million IRO will be produced by constructing IRO collection factories on the island and the remaining 5% will be held in custody by the operating team for the purpose of launching events or other on-going campaigns.
After the lord election, the last 10% will be put into IRO factory mining pool.
- There are 1000 IRO will be pre-sold before IOSTLAND opens. There is no other production of IRO before opening.
- The presale only opens for players who holds no less than 10 NEST.
- IRO could only be bought with NASH. The price is 1 IRO = 20,000 NASH
The presale will start at 12:00 pm 9th June (UTC +8). There will be announcement one day before.
- One IOSTLAND Pass (Permanent) will be given to the owner for each parcel auctioned. The owner could activate the pass to gain permanent FREE re-entry right of IOSTLAND. The passes not activated could be sold in supermarkets.
- The non-ordinary parcels which are not bid by anyone will be available for sale with price of 19999 IOST after IOSTLAND opens. The ordinary parcels could not be bid during auction. They are available for sale with 10000 IOST after the opening.
- The functions of special building “Monument” are as following:
- All the player could “BLESS” at the Monument, and gain the buff “BOOST”.
- With “BOOST” buff activated, the player could “boost” any business building for 10 times. By doing this, both the player and the building could gain more business value from working.
- “BLESS” will cost IRO. The price will be set by the owner of Monument. 30% of the IRO cost will go to owner and 70% will be burnt.
- “BLESS” will cost consume energy or work time of building. There is no CD for “BLESS”
- The effectiveness of “BOOST” depends on the development value of the territory.
- After the player “BOOST” for 10 times, the “BOOST” buff will be removed. If the player “BLESS” when there are remaining “BOOST” times, the remaining times will be invalidated.