Dear NeoWorld users:
After more than a year of development and exploration, NeoWorld is about to optimize and innovate the underlying rules, which we call NeoWorld 2.0. Under the new rules system of NeoWorld 2.0, some old systems and values will change greatly. The most important point is to destruction of the buildings will not get NASH back.
For the benefit of users, we started a special demolition period from August 16th. During this period, users can destruct existing buildings without loss and get NASH back. But at the same time, we also encourage and expect users to retain the assets and achievements previously gathered in NeoWorld and continue to write a new page alongside NeoWorld. Therefore, for the buildings that remain after the demolition period, we will implement the following compensation schemes depending on the type of construction:
After NeoWorld 2.0 is launched, the original business building will retain its appearance, but will no longer provide any functionality, which can be regarded as pure decorative building. The owner can subsequently destruct or replace the same type of business building in batches into another building (replacement costs associated with construction costs). Note the destruction will not get NASH back.
The original business building will no longer be available for construction, and NeoWorld 2.0 will launch a new multi-level business building system, in which the construction cost of all buildings will be denominated in USDT.
After NeoWorld 2.0 is launched, a compensation amount will be calculated based on the cost, depreciation, grade, and star rating of a single business building. The compensation amount will be issued in the form of NASH coupons. NASH coupons and NASH equivalents can be used to purchase buildings, pay for electricity, and other system-level consumption (e.g., skill systems), but NASH coupons cannot be withdrawn. In addition, according to the level of the business building, a corresponding number of items “Development Star” will be awarded, which can be used in the new version of the building upgrade system. The compensation amount for all business buildings under the user account will be calculated and distributed to the account in the form of a gift package. The NASH coupons and other items in the package can be used immediately after collection.
4) The calculation formula of the compensation is: initial construction cost × depreciation loss × compensation coefficient. The compensation coefficient is determined by the type, grade and star rating of the business building. The detailed values are as follows:
|Ordinary Business Buildings||N/A||1.05|
For example, if a player has a 3 star, Lv3 sports center with depreciation rate 80%, and has not been destructed during this demolition period. After the release of NeoWorld 2.0, the number of NASH coupons that the player will receive is:
85862 (initial construction cost) × 80% (depreciation loss) × 5.85 (compensation coefficient) = 401834.16
Prior to the NeoWorld 2.0 update, the user’s continental contribution value will temporarily retain the current value. After the NeoWorld 2.0 update, it will be recalculated based on the new contribution value algorithm.
1) The three ordinary material factories (timber, stone and steel) will continue to retain the existing functions and values in the NeoWorld 2.0, but the construction price will be denominated in USDT, and no NASH will be returned after destruction.
2) After NeoWorld 2.0 is launched, the production of Hi-Tech Material Factory will no longer apply the scientific research mode, but will be adjusted to the production rule of the ordinary materials factory. The construction price will be denominated in USDT, and no NASH will be returned after destruction.
3) Material Factories that have not been destructed during the demolition period will be retained after NeoWorld 2.0 launching and will be applied with new pricing system automatically.
RO Factory and Laboratory
The first phase of NeoWorld 2.0 will not change the rules for RO factory and laboratories. If there are regular adjustments, it will be announced in advance and give all users a reasonable transition period. Therefore, the relevant buildings are not designed for compensation after this update.
1) After NeoWorld 2.0 is launched, the prices of all decorative buildings will be denominated in USDT, and all decorative buildings will be set to new green values. Destruction of decorative buildings will not get NASH back.
2) The unremoved decorative building will retain the building’s appearance and match the new greening value, and calculate a compensation amount according to the initial cost * compensation coefficient (0.3), which is issued to the user in the form of NASH coupons.
3) The green fund dividend rules in NeoWorld 2.0 will be adjusted. First of all, the greening fund is no longer a quota, but the lord allocates a specific amount from the continental funding pool. Secondly, the greening fund will be divided according to the daily greening index of each continent. The greening index needs to be obtained based on greening value with locking a corresponding amount of RO.
1) After NeoWorld 2.0 is launched, the price of all functional buildings will be denominated in USDT. Destruction of new decorative buildings will not get NASH back.
2) The functional building that has not been destructed will retain its original function and calculate a compensation amount according to the initial cost * compensation coefficient (0.3), which will be issued to the user in the form of NASH coupons, and destruction will be get NASH back.
3) In NeoWorld 2.0, due to the Robot R&D plant and the tent R&D plant will temporarily stop functioning, so the compensation coefficient is 1.05, that is, the retained robot R&D plant and tent R&D plant will use the initial cost * compensation coefficient (1.05) to calculate the compensation amount, which will be issued to the user in the form of NASH coupons. Destruction will not get NASH back.
4) All existing robots and tents (advanced), including the ones in bags and hypermarkets and already used robots, will be compensated by the power vouchers. The compensation scheme will compensate 100 power coupons for each robot, and 5 for each advanced tent. Power bills can be exchanged after NeoWorld 2.0 launching.
Regarding the treatment plan of the building, there might be details overlooked, and we will actively listen to the opinions of the community and add more details.