HRO Pre-Sale Event

Event Time:

12:00 19th September – 12:00 20th September (UTC +8)

Event Rule:

1、500 HRO will be pre-sale in the NeoWorld“EVENT”interface. This event is the only way to get HRO before HPBLAND opening.

2、Players who holding 10 NEST are eligible to purchase HRO in this event. Players can purchase different quantities of HRO according to their personal level.

Level Quantity
1-10 2
11-20 5
21-30 10
31-40 15
41-50 25

3、HRO can only be purchased using NASH. Pre-sale price is 1 HRO=5000 NASH. The sales of NASH will be returned to the Marketing Pool.

HRO Introduction:

HRO (HPBLAND Rare Ore) is a vital resource for HPBLAND. HRO has a total supply of 10 millions. Each island of HPBLAND will have 1 million HRO and will be activated at the time the island is opened. 95% of the 1 million HRO will be produced by constructing HRO collection factories on the island and the remaining 5% will be held in custody by the operating team for the purpose of launching events or other on-going campaigns. After the lord election, the last 10% will be put into HRO factory mining pool.

The HRO/NASH exchange in the RO Exchange of NeoWorld will be available when this event begins. For more details, please pay attention to our announcement.

Attention Please:

1、Pre-sale event is carried out in“EVENT”interface in the game.

2、10 NEST must be retained in the Game Account instead of NEST Exchange Account.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *