Release Note (9th November, 2019)

The expected update will be conducted on 14:00 – 16:00 on 9th November 2019:

Large-scale production BUFF

If the player performs “produce” actions through a large number of factories, the player will receive additional materials.

For instance, If the player performs “produce” actions through a timber factory, he will receive 384 timber materials. If the player performs “produce” actions through 51 timber factories, he will receive 19,584 (384*51) timber materials and additional 255(5*51) timber materials. Please check the value in the game.

Work Activity

The new building “Work Activity Building” will be added to the novice village of NeoWorld main mainland. At present, there are 45 Work Activity Buildings in NeoWorld. Every day from 12:00 to 12:10 (UTC+8) and 20:00 to 20:10 (UTC+8), a random Work Activity Building will be activated to hold an event.

The Work Activity Building has 100,000 performance points. During the event, players need to do their best to performs “work” actions. Each time they performs a “work” action, they will gain experience and special props Work Activity Medals. If total performance points of the Work Activity Building are completed, a random player will receive a Work Activity Core and 2,500 performance points for each of the four industries.

Work Rank

Players need to spend 100 NASH for entry fee to participate Work Rank event. Players who participate in this event will enjoy the right of working 100 times without CD.

When the player performs a “work” action, he will get work points according to his performance. Higher levels of work and more performance points bring more points to players. If the player  work though collection buildings(Including timber factory, stone factory, steel factory, high-tech materials factory) and Work Activity Buildings, he will not receive work points.

The weekly Work Rank reward is 500,000 NASH and players’ entry fee. Starting from November 11, every Sunday night at 24:00 (UTC+8), the top three players in the four industries will receive the rank reward. Please check the reward value in the game.

Other

1.The effect of wish “富贵由天” is adjusted: 1% probability of obtaining a “Legend Work Badge Fragment” and 99% probability of obtaining a Jinx Egg.

2.“Produce” interface will be optimized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *