The update will be carried out 16:00-18:00 on 26th Jan (UTC+8)
1.Buildings&Factories Auction Mechanism
Players who own land in NEOLAND can participate in a new auction system under certain conditions:
1) If the NEOLAND development value reaches a new milestone at 0:00 (UTC+8) and releases a new building quota, the auction for the new buildings will open at 12:00 (UTC+8) of the day. The auction will last for 24 hours and ends at 12:00 (UTC+8) the next day. There will be differences in the starting time of auctions for different types of buildings. Generally speaking, the auction of NRO factories will begin first, followed by high-tech factories, followed by timber, stone and steel factories, and finally four types of business buildings.
2) The bidding method will adopt the sealed-bid auction method: the players will bid on the auction factories&buildings without knowing the bidding situation of other people. When the auction ends, the system will sort all the bids from high to low, and according to the amount of the factories&buildings, the factories&buildings will be distributed one by one from the highest price to the low price until the quota is zero. The remaining bids are considered to be auction failures. When the bid prices are the same, they are sorted by the bid time.
3) When bidding, the corresponding bid NEO will be temporarily frozen. At the end of the auction, the actual cost of the successful bidder will be calculated at the lowest transaction price (ie the lowest of all bids for the successful auction). The excess NEO will be refunded by email when unfrozen; Other unfrozen NEO belong to the players who failed the auction will also be refunded by mail. The factories&buildings that was successfully auctioned will appear in the player’s warehouse.
4) Players can bid for any number of factories&buildings at the same time, and the auction is not subject to construction conditions such as NEO right points and contribution values. However, when the building is built from the warehouse to the land, the construction conditions of the specific building will be required (the NRO factories must meet the contribution value requirements, and the other factories&buildings must meet the NEO right points requirement). If the conditions are not met, it will not be built. In future version, players can trade factories&buildings in the warehouse.
5) The above auction rules will take effect at the next development value milestone (100,000 points). The factories&buildings that can be constructed under the current development value will still maintain the current construction rules.
2.MATERIAL EXCHANGEs Go Live on NEOLAND！
1) Players who own CBD land in NEOLAND can build a “MATERIAL EXCHANGE”. The construction conditions are as follows:
a) Only one material exchange can be built for each CBD land
b) Each material exchange will cost 50 NEO with no materials requirement.
2) After the construction is completed, select “Open” and the material exchange will start to operate. The specific rules are as follows:
a) Players can release buying or selling materials order on the exchange.
b) Players can also directly trade with existing buy and sell orders.
c) Currently support four materials: timber, stone, steel and high-tech materials.
d) The pending orders between each exchange are not interoperable.
3) The trading fee is uniformly borne by the seller, including two parts:
a) Basic fee is 5%, 70% of which will be returned to the NEOLAND Mining Pool.
b) Operation fee, with a minimum of 0.5% and a maximum of 1%, is set by the owner of the building. The part belongs to the building owner.
4) If you want to dismantle the material exchange, you can first select “Close” and wait until all the pending orders in the exchange have been emptied before they can be removed. There will be no return for the removal of the material exchange. 95% of the construction cost will be returned to the NEOLAND Mining Pool.
More details can be found in the material exchange function interface.
3.Adjust the NEOLAND part of the value setting
1) To protect local material factories, increase tariffs on materials a bit.
2) Expand the wharf fee setting range.
3) Renew the correspondence table between the personal contribution values and the number of NRO factories that can be built.
4.Matrix comes to NeoWorld, MAN candy shocked!
Activity time: 12:00 (UTC+8) on 28th Jan, 2019 — 24:00 (UTC+8) on 1st Feb, 2019
Rule of event:
1)During the event, players can build Matrix exclusive buildings on NeoWorld land. The total number of buildings is limited to 1,000. Only one exclusive building can be built on each piece of land, costing 30,000 NASH, and can be dismantled after the end of the event, and 95% of cost will be return;
2)During the event, at 24:00(UTC+8) every day, the players will divide 750MAN Tokens based on the number of exclusive buildings;
3)During the event, all players can go to the exclusive building to collect candy. Each exclusive building can be picked up 5 times a day, each time receiving 0.05 MAN, and cost 1 NE Point; if the times are used up, it will restore on the next day.
5.Fishbowls shine Spring Festival!
Event time: 12:00 (UTC+8) on 28th Jan, 2019 — 24:00 (UTC+8) on 10th Feb, 2019
Rule of event:
1)During the event, players can build Fishchain exclusive buildings on NeoWorld land. The total number of buildings is limited to 1,000. Only one exclusive building can be built on each piece of land, and the cost is 10,000 NASH. After the event is over, it can be dismantled and removed with NO NASH refund;
2)During the event, at 24:00(UTC+8) every day, the players will divide the 250,000 FISH by the number of exclusive buildings built;
3)During the event, all users can go to the exclusive building to collect candy. Each exclusive building can be picked up 10 times a day, each time receiving 6.25 FISH, and cost 1 NE Point; if the times are used up, it will restore on the next day.
1) CardMaker event vouchers are removed
2) Part of the interface display optimization adjustment
Note: Due to the Spring Festival holidays, the update time for next week is tentatively scheduled for January 30, and the Spring Festival events will be update.